Wednesday, April 18, 2007 We started Day 2 with some shopping- and here's proof that EVERYTHING in Prague is ornate and beautiful; Case study: Mango (Compare this with the one we have in Takashimaya or wherever) Nice ambience...A HUGE collection...and Chandeliers. Then we went along the promenade...(you can see Charles Bridge in the distance, it is damn crowded I might add) We are heading for the other side We saw this funny restaurant on our way to the castle: Notice it says Restaurante Italia above...which is fine and all, except the flag is inverted and thats the Hungarian one. Up the hill to Prague Castle The view from up there (check out the cow=D) Prague Castle The temple behind the castle grounds. Maybe I have an overactive imagination, but this is what I pictured the entrance to the Beast's Mansion in Beauty and the Beast would look like (in a blizzard, with lights glowing from inside for effect)... Chantal and Laura =p Another church in a village somewhere within the Czech Republic. Our last stopover before heading back to Budapest
Wednesday, April 18, 2007