Saturday, February 17, 2007

A little dark, but this was the girls' night out before the exchange party... From left inside: Martina (Italian), Laura (American), Garita (Finnish), Me, Camilla (Italian) and Vasiliki (Greek)

The train station at night, where you take trains to the surburban areas

The National Museum, where the Van Gogh exhibition is until sometime at the end of February. We're going there today!

This is silly, but we found it amusing. Look at option 12! I'm having that soon=p

Pretty pastries in a cafe I found (when I was wandering around and got lost)

This is where I live...

(from below): because it looks like that from inside! (Its nice to sit here and read in the early mornings before I meet up with the rest)

My favorite McCafe outlet, just off Nygugati station (very near to Westend)

This is my school. Pretty isn't it?

From the evening at Zanzibar- Sasa (Italian), me, Garita (Finnish), Silvio (Italian), Jacob (German) and Cynthia (American). We all went to Szimplar afterwards.

This is what I have for breakfast pretty much everyday- at McCafe! All for under S$3.50

From left: Laura (American), Chantal (American/Hungarian), Hyomi (Korean), Cynthia (American) and I

Martina (Italian) and I

Hyomi (Korean) and I

This is a picture taken at the exchange party! Silvio (Italian) and I!

This is Kristy, Cynthia and I at Heroes' Square yesterday night- the ice skating rink is just a few meters away.
Saturday, February 17, 2007