Monday, February 12, 2007
so busy here! and no internet connection at home, so i can only do this stuff in school. and the problem is that the keyboard keys are arranged differently, so its difficult to type!
Yesterdwent out for coffee with a few of the exchange students. it was mostly the italian and greek guys ,and a german guy, but there was a finnish girl an italian girl and a greek girl. we had coffee at this place zanzibar in westend shopping center,and then we all went to szimplar for drinks (alcohol here is cheap). I tried this hungarian liquor which is supposed to be very strong, palinka. it was nice, but nothing compared to a flaming. haha, so i guess singapore wins=p
there is a party here nearly everynight, either at a club or pub or at someone1s place. and at the parties you get to meet tons of new people too. yesterday for example i met a swiss girl, Elina, and two morrocan guys whose names I cannot recall. but that is not my fault because I am sure they had funny sounding names which are hard to pronounce or remember. the next party I know is tomorrow!
Anyway, am planning a trip to Munich maybe next next weekend, or next, with the three American girl, Laura, Chantal and Cynthia, and the German guy Daniel. Not sure if Hyomi the Korean girl is coming along. And of course, this being exchange, any students who care to come can join too. Also, Ulrick from Denmark is proposing skiing in Slovakia before the snow melts. So we will see how that goes.
Time to update all the stuff I havent been writing now. I actually typed it out on my comp at home and saved it on my USB stick but then the lousy school computers have no where for me to stick the thumbdrive into. So the day before (Friday) was the first party at the Living Room in Astoria (the hotel). And we all had alot of fun, meeting new people and all that, but towards the end of the night I couldnt remember much. Until I got out of the club that is, and my German friend Jacob let me sleep over at their place (he's sharing with Sasa and Silvio and Burak), and I felt bad because he let me sleep on his bed and he was on another mattress on the floor wi
Monday, February 12, 2007